- Manual adjustments
- Assisted adjustments (Drops, Activator, Blocks)
- Trigger point therapy
- Dry needling
- Active release techniques
- Neural stretching
- Stretching and strengthening
- Basic core training
- Pain neuroscience education
Conditions Commonly Treated:
- Back pain
- Disc injuries
- Neck pain / whiplash
- Numbness / tingling in arms / legs
- TMJ Pain
- Muscle, tendon, and ligament sprains and strains
- Sports injuries
- BPPV (Vertigo)
What to expect:
- Let’s Talk!: A comprehensive interview about your presenting symptoms and previous health history.
- Let your body do the talking: A thorough examination of your body together with relevant Chiropractic orthopedic tests. If additional screening tests (X-rays / blood tests)are required, they will be ordered.
- Get the 410: Findings from the examination correlated with your history and explained to you.
- Chiro in action: You will be treated according to your specific condition / injury using various Chiropractic techniques, in a personalised combination.
- Ready, set, go!: Education and body conditioning advice will be given to you to empower you to become an active participant in your recovery. A realistic treatment plan and expected recovery time will be discussed.
Follow Up Visits
- Let your body keep talking: Findings from your first visit will be re-checked to keep track of progress and ensure measurable, functional progress.
- Chiro in action: Once again you will be treated according to your specific condition / injury using various Chiropractic techniques, in a personalised combination to suit the needs of your body.
- Keeping the focus: Previous goals and advice will be revisited and progressed according to your capability.
Your body is your most important tool in life, and receiving treatment can be daunting. Your questions are welcome at any stage in your treatment, and your functional goals provide the cornerstone for your recovery!