- Manual Adjustments
- Assisted Adjustments (Drops, Activator)
- Manual Spinal Traction
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Active Release Technique
- Muscle Energy Technique
- Neural Stretching
- Positional Relief Techniques
- Stretching and Strengthening
- Basic Core Training
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Vestibular Head Positioning Maneuvers
Conditions Commonly Treated:
- Back Pain
- Disc Herniation/Injury
- Neck Pain
- Numbness and Tingling in Hands and Fingers
- Muscle, Tendon and Ligament Sprains and Strains
- Joint pain
- Sports Injuries
- BPPV (Vertigo)
What to expect:
- Let’s Talk!: A comprehensive interview about your presenting symptoms and previous health history will be detailed and recorded.
- Let your body do the talking: A thorough examination of your body together with relevant Chiropractic tests will be performed. If external screening tests (i.e. X-rays, blood tests)are required, they will be ordered.
- Get the 410: Findings from the Physical examination will be correlated with your history and your condition explained to you.
- Chiro in action: You will be treated according to your specific condition/injury using various Chiropractic techniques, in a personalised combination to suit the needs of your body.
- Ready, set, Go!: Body conditioning advice in the form of exercise will be given to you to empower you to become an active participant in your recovery! Advice on activities to be avoided and other useful tips and tricks will also be explained to you and a realistic treatment plan and expected recovery time will be discussed.
Follow Up Visits
- Let your body keep talking: Findings from your first visit will be re-checked to keep track of progress and ensure measurable, functional progress.
- Chiro in action: Once again you will be treated according to your specific condition/injury using various Chiropractic techniques, in a personalised combination to suit the needs of your body.
- Keeping the focus: Previous goals and advice will be revisited and progressed according to your capability.
Your body is your most important tool in life, and receiving treatment can be daunting. Your questions are welcome at any stage in your treatment, and your functional goals provide the cornerstone for your recovery!